This is a great exercise for every business owner. Search your exact business name and see what comes up!
Ask yourself, is the brand represented online clearly representative of what your business is today?
Take note of old logos, incorrect contact info and messages. Some info will be easy to change, some will be our of your control.
Empower yourself by controlling the digital footprint.
Some To Do’s:
- Check your website and social media for inaccurate info
- Check online directories: BBB, Canpages, Zoomimfo, Yellowpages, The Power Pages….
- Make sure you have a listing in Google Places and show up on the map
- Correct blog articles with mis-information
- Respond to any negative comments/ reviews in a professional manner. In some cases you may need to delete accounts or report spam reviews
- Ensure branding (logo, tag lines and the message) is accurate and consistent Everywhere!